RED CIRCLE TACTICAL
Find the gun you want to buy at our online store and add it to your shopping cart and then proceed to checkout.
During checkout under ‘1.
Select your shipping preference:’ You have two options:
Choose ‘Ship this order’ to have the gun shipped to your FFL dealer. A window will pop-up and you will enter your FFL transfer dealer's information. We cannot ship a gun directly to you. We must ship to your chosen local FFL dealer. You must have your FFL dealer email us a copy of their FFL before we can ship your gun.
Choose ‘In-store Pickup’ if you reside in Michigan and want to pick it up in-person at our store.
If you are picking the gun up locally, in Lansing, we will let you know when your order is ready to be picked up and arrange a time to process the transfer. You then come to our store and fill out the transfer paperwork, we run a NICS background check, if they give us the OK to proceed you take your new gun home with you.
If the gun is shipping to your local dealer, they should contact you once it arrives. Once they let you know it has arrived and its ready to be transferred, you go to their shop (per their instructions) and process the transfer (at this point it is as if you simply purchased the gun at their store).
How to arrange a Firearm shipment and transfer:
1) Find a licensed FFL transfer dealer in your area. Ask around or you can click HERE for an FFL firearm dealer search site.
2) Contact the dealer and let them know you would like to receive a firearm for transfer from Red Circle Tactical. Be sure to ask about their FFL transfer fee.
3) If you agree to their fee, arrange the transfer with your FFL dealer. (We do not arrange the transfer for you) .
4) Provide your dealer with our mailing address or email address so they can send a copy of their FFL to us.
5) Please be sure to contact us and let us know these details and we will also send you our form that you need to complete.
6) Remember to treat your local dealer with respect as they are doing this as a favor to you and are not required to do so.
7) Speed Up Your Order: Always include your name and order number on any correspondence you and/or your licensed dealer send us.
Click here to locate a licensed FFL firearm transfer dealer near you.
*VERY IMPORTANT NOTE
You must inspect the firearm to be sure it is the item you ordered. If there are any concerns, do not let the dealer transfer it to you. Ask them to wait and you should contact us right away. Once it is transferred to you it is then considered a used firearm and we cannot exchange it for the correct item.
CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING AT OUR ONLINE FIREARM STORE
*All state, local and BATFE rules and regulations apply. Make sure the gun you want to buy online is legal to be owned in your state/city.
RED CIRCLE TACTICAL © 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ALL STATE, LOCAL, BATFE AND NFA RULES APPLY.